+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

RUSTY JOINER



Pandesal anyone???

Just got out of the office with bloodshut eyes and all...All I can think of is food and sleep, pandesal, peanut butter and coffee would be a good idea. I wish there's a place in Ayala MRT Station wherein I can buy pandesal. Usually I before I go home I go eat pancakes at McDonald's or 12 pcs of "tuknene" (quail eggs dipped in flour) at Balut Eggspress with sweet chili sauce on them. When I'm this sleepy I really need to eat and eat just so that I can survive the travel from Makati and back to QC...Im just so hungry right now....

rustyjoiner.com


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | NEW PLACE » //-->





ANG SARAP NG PANDESAL!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter