+
Tufflove Exposed

Thursday, August 25, 2005

LOW CUT


Love em bushes err....pants

Low rise jeans both for men and women is makin waves right now. I am a big fan of this type of jeans even way before, it just feels sexy and comfortable wearin low cut and semi fitted jeans. This ad is for D&G ultra low cut jeans, so low that they might fall *lol...You can see billboards of Bench's B/low and Folded and Hung's Illegally Low at Edsa with their own versions. I just dont know if it would be fashionably trendy to have your bushes showin while wearin these extremely low jeans. But the Dolce boys sure looks good on them either with bushes showin or without. I gotta get me a pair!!!!


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | BURNT POPCORN » //-->





Ooooh, I love this kind of jeans =)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Ooooh, I love this kind of jeans =)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Ang nakakainis lang with those jeans, you have to be theeen to look good in them!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

low cut/waist jeans are so in right now, why? it is all about pelvic line! blame it on incubus' brandon boyd. if you got the right male physique you got to have a good pelvic line. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i remember back in grade school it was shameful for your briefs to show. now its cool to show pubes off. how times have changed :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I have 3 CK jeans... my oldest one, I sprayed silver paint on it and slashed some sections... it's hot!

Anyhoo, I am not a fan of very bushy pubes... trim trim trim beybeh!

and I'm not a fan of guys with shaved pubes... it hurts when you're playing with them!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter