+
Tufflove Exposed

Monday, August 22, 2005

PINOY BIG BROTHER




Would you want to be stuck with these peeps in a house for 100 days???


I was way too early for my shift when I arrived at the office last night. Before that, I met up with my bestfriend at 6:00 in the evening and we just kicked at KFC. Since I arrived at the office two hours prior to my shift, I just watched TV at the pantry to kill time. There was like an opening bash on Channel 2 for its Pinoy version of Big Brother. I remember when they were still looking for contestants I almost called their 1-800 hotline, I hesitated because I think I would kill myself without going out of the house for 100 days. I can survive it I think as long as cellphone, cable TV, internet are available. Its intriguing in a way that 12 strangers stuck in one house for a hundred days, 27 cameras scattered all over. Voyeurism on national TV! woohoo...they got nuthin to hide LoL...I cant wait to watch Pinoy Big Brother's pilot episode tonight. There are some familiar faces on the contest one is Cassandra Ponti, a former FHM covergirl and Uma, Sheryn Regis' leading man on her new video...I have to say that they're a gorgeous bunch which makes the show more interesting. I wonder how MTRCB would react to the show in the future episodes. I hope that censorship wouldnt get in the way otherwise they would ruin the whole point of the show. It was mentioned that even if the show is edited there is gonna be live "uncut" feed over the internet.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | EVERYBODY'S COMIN OUT!!!! » //-->





People are already talking that Uma is, ahem, gay. :-)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

MY Gaydar says yes...... if not, eventually he will.......

everyone's turning gay nowadays!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

he is bisexual, he is a barkada of one of my college-mates, didnt you hear what his brother said? "Guys are good looking and so are the girls too. Uma your a winner both ways"

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i have this account in pinoypride.org nad everybody says that he is...somebody saw him in bed and goverment and somebody said that he is a member of a discreet men's yahoogroup....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter