+
Tufflove Exposed

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

AFTER SHIFT 8:28




Another day is up and I'm about to go home. Just wanna drop a post here before I go snooze. Im like so sleepy and tired of speaking to irate customers, I wish they get a LIFE!!! LoL...Here I am again with my rants but at any rate this blog is my release, my catharsis. Nuthin to post really, all I've done for the past two days was just eat and sleep, watch TV and go to work. Speaking of watching TV, I saw the Kris-James episode on Boy Abunda's morning show. I forgot to mention Im a big Kristeta fan, I really like her being kikay and honest. It was mentioned that if ever she will get married there is no TV coverage whatsoever, everything is kept private. Well that's a new one since her life is one big soap opera. It would seem like there was a nationwide blackout during the conclusion slash they-live-happily-ever-after part.

FAVORITE HOUSEMATE

The Pinoy Big Brother has been airing for two days now and I really find it interesting. 12 different personalities under one roof and if I would be asked who my favorite housemate its gonna be Rico...he is so generous, go figure!...Among the girls I like Say, I think she has a fun personality and easy to be with. I could Imagine myself being stuck with her for a hundred days and not have a single argument. Check out the official site: CLICK HERE


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | PINOY BIG BROTHER » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter