+
Tufflove Exposed

Saturday, August 20, 2005

BLEACHED OUT!!!

I got my hair colored blonde yesterday...it was bleached last two days so i had this yellow orange hair for two days. It was punk-ish in a way because the color was so strong and finally i got it all done yesterday. Its light blonde now, PINOY BLONDE that is hehe. I also got my eyebrows colored chocolate brown so it would not contrast the hair's light color (suggestion from Sandra, the stylist). In a way im digging the whole look, it made my skin lighter which is a good thing. Next stop, Tattoo! hehe...My mom would freak out, ive been thinkin about it for years now...My friend Vas invited me to an art exhibit later this evening at Makati. What do i know about art??? the hell who cares...

CARTOON CARTOON!

I had my hair bleached last wednesday because of the cartoon theme at the office. I came in as Fred Jones of Scooby Doo series. Had to buy an orange hanky at Human to complete the look. It was a fun day at the office seein everyone in costume.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | BORED!!!! » //-->





so how about posting your pic here "fallen angel"..... hahahah I dare ya? LOL! ^_^ just kiddin'

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

At least nag-enjoy ka naman pala. :-)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

since you dyed your eyebrow na rin, sabay mo na ang armpit hair tsaka pubes. tapos frontal. LOL. joke lang po! Ü

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter