+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, August 26, 2005

"ME" TIME

I left the house at about 7:00 in the evening to go to work...Since it was way too early I decided to go to Coffee Experience first and have me some granita. It was something new since I rarely go to Coffee Ex all by my lonesome. In a way it was nice to just spend time all by myself and just think about things. BTW, I saw stripperboi at the same cafe with his friends. After 15 minutes of ME time, I went straight to the office.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | LOW CUT » //-->





you know what, i made tambay there once and it's quite liberating... it was kind of humid at the time but the ambiance subjugated the temperature...

i wanted sana to go out on the 2nd of sept, babysweety's not available though... so i dunno, maybe we'll just re-schedule...

i haven't seen your blonde-do, i hope you keep it soon as we meet... i've read though that you were pestered but your supervisor and done something already... daya...

see you soon bud...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

yeah, i really like the ambience there...thats why a lot of peeps go there just to kick it...Bo's coffee just opened right beside Coffee EX...

I have a pic of the blonde do, ill just post it here maybe later hwen i get home...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter