+
Tufflove Exposed

Saturday, August 27, 2005

SATURDAY NIGHT BORE

I woke up at about 7:00 pm and it was raining like crazy. I was thinking twice about goin out because of the bad weather but since I did OT off yesterday I felt that I owe it to myself. So here I am waiting for 11:00 pm, Im going to malate tonight. Marvin texted me earlier and I texted him back, for some reason its been two saturdays now that he's not texting me on a saturday night..Hmmmm, i wonder what he is into this days...(Marv, alam ko tinatamad ka lang umalis)...Well, what the heck! Im still going to Malate, this is a first though...I dont usually go party all by myself...

TEXTMATE

A certain ENZO has been texting me sayin that he got my number from a friend...I asked him to spill where he really got my number, it turned out he got it from an ex. I dont trust people easily. He told me that he stole my number from my ex's phonebook and that he is interested in me...I dont know what is this all about, rebound maybe? Well, two can play at that game hehe....


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | "ME" TIME » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter