+
Tufflove Exposed

Saturday, August 20, 2005

EVERYBODY'S COMIN OUT!!!!

Billy Joe Armstrong of Greenday


Duncan James and Lee Ryan

Colin Farrel


I dunno what's happening but for some reason everybody's converted...to the Gay/Bi Cult that is...Or most of them just like the thought of kissing boys hehe....but here is one thing comfirmed though Mark Feehily of Westlife has come OUT! It was confirmed on an interview by Victoria Newton...

Here's the article from the SUN newspaper:

He's a heart-throb admired by millions of fans around the world... and today Westlife star Mark Feehily has taken the brave decision to reveal that he is gay.

In an astonishingly frank and moving interview, the singer decided to tell the truth about his love life for the first time.

For years the Irish-born singer has avoided questions about his sexuality. But today he feels the time is right to come out in an exclusive Sun interview.

Mark, 25, says "I want people to know the truth about my sexuality. I am gay and im very proud of who I am. I'm not asking for any sympathy, or to be a role model to anyone else. I simply felt it was the right time for me to let people know the truth. I'v never tried to hide who I am from anyone, but i'm a very private person and in the past I haven't felt the need to say anything about my sexuality. But I want people to know I am very comfortable with who I am."

With Westlife Mark had a staggering TWELVE No 1 single, won 2 brit awards, an MTV Europe Award and had five multi-platinum albums.

END









Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | BLEACHED OUT!!! » //-->





to all the girls out there: Hang onto your boyfriends girls cause nowadays, all men are turning gay!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Those pictures of Colin Farrell kissing a guy is from the movie "A Home at the End of the World" or something like that. I wonder who kissed Billy Joe.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

im just makin a big fuss about it but that guy is so lucky that hed get to kiss colin

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

in my opinion, colin's too overrated (how redundant).....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

hahahaha i saw it coming!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

haha. well si paolo ballesteros na lang ata hinihintay ko. he's prettier than ciara sotto anyway and he just SHOUTS gay gay gay! Ü

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

correct! its like G-A-Y is written all over him @ anonymous

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter