+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

NEW PLACE

I checked on my officemate's flat because he was convincing me to move in. So after shift we went to his place and I met his other flatmate. I love staying in QC but one thing I'm having a problem with is the proximity. The place is too far that I am like a walking zombie when I get home and another is that the hassle of traffic and travelling. I had to check the place and also talk to my future flatmates in regards with the finances, conditions and whatnot. But instead of staying for just an hour I stayed there the whole day because I've enjoyed their company. It seems that I'm gonna get along well with these peeps. I'm gonna be moving in maybe later this week.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | SATURDAY NIGHT BORE » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter