+
Tufflove Exposed

Saturday, September 10, 2005

V's AND VODKA

THAT SATURDAY NIGHT

Nope, I was not wasted just because of Red Horse beer and Vodka. I tried taking V's (Valium) for the first time, just for curiousity's sake (FYI: though I did it, doesnt mean I recommend it aight). When I took my first pill there wasn't any effect at all after maybe 20 minutes or so I took another and we decided to go inside the club. I guess I was wrong because the effects was like downing ten red horse beer bottles, I mean wasted amplified. I lost my fone, I took my shirt off and danced at the ledge ( which I never do ). All inhibitions lost and I wouldn't go into further details because as of now I'm still embarassed about all the things I did (especially with Polo's recounts of that night)...I cant remember most of the things that has happened only lapses or snippets. I swear that would be the first and the last. Funny thing is when somebody asked me what I wanted to drink, in a snap I answered "vodka tonic". I've been a beer drinker all my life and I dont usually drink vodka. One thing I learned Valium + Alcohol = UNCONSCIOUSNESS


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | SPICY!!!!! » //-->





hahahaha. i'm wishing that doc tony posts your ledge dancing on his photosite.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter