+
Tufflove Exposed

Sunday, September 04, 2005

STILLETOS


OMG! Jessica Alba in thos stilletos...Just so HAWT!. I love her and I so love the shoes. Im bi but I have this thing for women wearin stilletos, I just think that its real sexy and hot. This gotta be stilleto fetish that I have. I had this ex girlfriend before who was so into this kind of shoes, she feels that it gives her the added umph. She feels sexy wearin them though it hurts if you're wearin them for hours, more like a corset.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | NIGHT OUTS » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter