+
Tufflove Exposed

Monday, September 05, 2005

SPICY!!!!!



I've been a Spice Girls fan before and I love Victoria, they were like everywhere (those money making machine bitches!). I like it when she pouts her lips and the black mini dresses. She is just sexy! but she is so frail thin now and I dunno what's up with the anorexic look. My roommate was like downloading MP3 files and has been asking me about some songs. I suggested that he include Emma Bunton's "Take My Breathe Away"...I checked on her website and I was floored when I saw her pics. She is so my biggest female crush right now. I just got to put a space for her pics on my blog. GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!. I guess Hotness Spice is more like it! Whew!

emma bunton's official site



Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | STILLETOS » //-->





wow she is hot... but still, I'm loyal to Victoria...... even if she's rail thin anorexic nowadays

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Oh my gosh!!! She is soooo beautiful! I miss the Spice Girls! :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter