+
Tufflove Exposed

Saturday, September 10, 2005

PARIS: HOT


THAT'S HOT!!!!

Paris Hilton on the cover of Vanity Fair's latest ish....


She says:

"I'm sexual in pictures and the way I dress and my whole image. But at home I'm really not like that.

"All of my ex-boyfriends - not PARIS, of course - would be like, 'What's the matter with you? You're so not sexual.'"





Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | SO BZ! » //-->





I think I'd have to tear that up!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

OMG! she's sooooo purttttyyy! loves it! that's hot!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter