+
Tufflove Exposed

Monday, August 15, 2005

MONDAY BLAH

OMG! cant stand the AC here at the office, its like on full blast that im havin frostbites already...Anyhoo, Im'a submit my resignation letter tonight and for the nth time i still have not finished that damn paper. I wish I had done this two weeks earlier so I dont get to play anime character cum CARTOON CHARACTER DAY this wednesday. I dont know where they came up with this shit since its like way too early for Haloween. They made sure that if you dont comply you arrive not in business casual but business professional.Tshirts with cartoon character prints are not allowed so you have to like do the whole works, those bastards (read: the bosses) just wanna make sure that they dont wear those costumes all by themselves. In a way its gotta be fun though if you look at the bright side of it. Last saturday I asked Polo on what he will wear for the event, he said that his gonna don ala tinkerbell costume. It would be every crossdresser's dream I told him. I still cant figure out what to wear, Im not an anime geek whatsoever so Im not really good at details for this one. One things for sure though no way im gonna go as George Jetson or Fred Flinstone. I want ANIME because its way edgy than Hanna Barbera. Im thinkin maybe Vash Stampede look, hmmmm....

I called Paul last night at 11:00 to wake him up and after four missed calls he finally answered the phone. What was funny was that he went to sleep again and he came into work about 6am. He's heading off to Bohol right now for some much needed rest. Enjoy sweepee! To Mikey, im green with envy too =(

SATURDAY NIGHT

This is a late post coz i was so freakin sleepy last sunday. Marvin and I met at Coffee Experience at around 7:00 and as usual the place was packed given that it was gimmick night. I vented all my frustrations at Marvin hehe good thing I have a friend that listen to all my yapping. We talked about almost anything and exchanged jokes and in a way it did make me feel well. About 9PM I begged Marvin that we go party at Malate so we went back home so that I could change clothes. We crashed at galpal's place first to while away time because it was too early to go party. We arrived at NYC at around 2:00 am and I looked for my friend Polo who frequents the place every saturday night. Marvin cruised the Malate strip and left me for maybe 3 hours or so. So I was there drinking and dancing with Polo and his friends. Malate was devoid of cuteness that time that I concluded that all of them where in hibernation. But I couldnt care nonetheless since I was there to have fun anyways. It was just fun to see a throng of boys dancing with each other to Spice Girls, Kylie, Beyonce hits. We went home at 6:00 and we were laughin so hard because we were murdering Bamboo's song "NOYPI" changing it to the lyrics... "Hoy juding ako buo aking loob at berde ang dugo, Hoy juding ako berde ang dugo ko wwooooohhh......"


SHOUTOUTS: Thanks to all my peeps for the virtual hugs and comments on my last post. I'm so touched *sniff sniff...dont worry im OK now! =)


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | DEPRESSED MODE » //-->





I was at NYC that night. Too bad, by the time you arrived, I was already inside BED

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

aaawww! too bad! yeah it was like 2:00 am so we decided not to go inside BED...so you frequent BED every saturday night joms???

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Now you know na mahirap akong gisingin sweepee di ba? Ganun ako matulog. Lalo na pag pagod. Sweepee, behave ka diyan ha. lagot ka ... =P

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter