+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A WEEK'S WORTH OF BLAHS



...Last week was my third week in training, I realized its one big PBB house. You really don't have to like the people you meet but you just have to deal with them. Too bad no Zanjoe or Christian there (toinks!)...I'm havin a blast and I'm getting a long well with everybody. There's just this one taklesa girl who had a taste of what bitchin out is all about, Marco style. Haha! I got my first official spat with somebody at training, I guess she will never forget me for the rest of her stay with the comapny. Don't get the wrong idea peeps, I'm the nicest person there is but you just have to know when it is time to shut up....


...After I got out of the office at Saturday 9AM, I was like energized with the thought that Its my off for two straight days. We had our usual after shift chikahan and bastusan at Chowabunga. We decided to go to Ayala and watch Close to You. I was with Tippie and Ezzan, though I might sound jologs but the movie was fun. It was light, more of comedy and a bit of drama. I did cry on the Gallery scene where Bea saw the pictures. I have to say it was one big exression of love. Yes, its the jologs in me talking. Senxia na!



...I met up with Alden (Sly's friend) yesterday who is staying here for his work at Shangrila. We had coffee at Bo's at around 5ish. Stayed there for two hours and talked about everything under the sun. It was nice talkin with somebody who's at the same wavelength, It's been a drag talking to mostly straight peeps. We met up with his friend Monica at Ayala and had dinner at Big Mao.

...I went home at 10 and I was so happy because we have a puppy. His name is QUINRO and he is a toy poodle. He's just three months old and we didn't change his name so as not to confuse him. He woke me up early morning and I have to say its SO FUN to have a pet...

...I watched Ben Affleck's "Paycheck" on video at 2 AM. It was a good movie, he was an engineer and created a machine that could predict the future. I like it when he said that if you see the future, mystery will be lost and in turn hope is gone. I'd rather go with an unpredictable future, makes LIFE more exciting and spontaneous....


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | SPILLED COFFEE AND CIGGIES » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter