+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY V DAY!


Happy Heart's Day!!!

Its Valentine's day! Not really a happy day for me. I've been sick for the last four days, it has been raining for almost a week now. I've been having cough and colds and I didnt get to have my usual eight hour sleep. I started working last Monday, I was with the morning shift for last week which takes a lot of getting used to since I'm a nocturnal person.

We get to wear jeans for tonight's shift given that we wear something red or pink. My closet is devoid of anything pink or red. Guess, I'm gonna raid my brother's closet, haha!
I'm dateless...Guess, I'm just gonna go watch a movie by my lonesome while all the people around me gets all mushy...Haay!!!


Where are my chocolates, peeps?!?

Sensory Overload




I just spent my V-day morning ogling at this video. I'm so into the Korean wave right now that I think they have a lot of things to offer other than your favorite koreanovelas and Sandara Park.

I'm gonna go home now and get some sleep. My head hurts already....



Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | HEART'S DAY COMING » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter