+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

SPILLED COFFEE AND CIGGIES


I've been very busy lately with work. My shift for this week is 12 am to 9 am and I hate it. I felt so sick and it was 20 minutes before log-out, I tried my best not to fall asleep in training class that I decided to go to the pantry and inject myself with caffeine. I went for Cafe Mocha and because of restlessness I spilled half of it on my white shirt. It did woke me up, considering that I had to go back in the class with a messy white polo shirt. I was thinking how to explain myself to my trainer since I just sneaked out for that supposed caffeine fix, good thing he didn't see me. I just borrowed Jobajo's black Dickies jacket since I didn't wanna go home just wearing wifebeaters and people might mistake me for a siga or something. Don't wanna run into some trouble though it was really hot walking with that jacket on at 10 am in the morning.

I got back to my smoking habit since I'm surrounded with lung-roasting-happy peeps. But its just one stick per day and I try not to go to the 3rd floor Smoking area on my second 15 minute break. For some reason, It did a lot of help in getting rid of my cough. Probably just a coincidence though hehe...I've been successful in avoiding it for three straight days now.

Kai did some shopping in Belgium and bought for himself a Motorola phone for $200. He called me up last Sunday night and also tried his phone's SMS capabilities. I sure did lost a lot of credits because of the 15 peso per text rate.

I'm on my third week now as an employee and I have been enjoying it so far. Can't wait for payday!!!!


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | HAPPY V DAY! » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter