+
Tufflove Exposed

Thursday, February 02, 2006

CANT KEEP IT SHUT

Coming Out (Not Really!)

I just don't understand why some people cant keep their mouths shut. It just sucks when you discover that somebody you consider as one of your so called trusted friends is telling eveybody about your private life. I mean its not a big deal for me anymore, I've been OUT for quite some time now. I've been posting pics and all of my misadventures since last year, post "Confessions of a Discreet Bi" era. Based on my chat with Joylie she learned about this way back in September. Yes, everybody I am BI, i play both sides of the court and its so fuckin cool to be one. Its something that I am very particular with, more like I am not confirming but not denying kind of deal. Joylie was the only person who's got the balls to ask me the question.

I am not bitching about me being the topic of everyone else. Actually, it flatters me in a way. Parang artista, people find time talking about me and all. The thing is that I know very well who told who and who started all of this. Im so anal about TRUST. Its a privilege and for somebody to just ruin my trust, its just nasty.

Read the YM chat transcript below:

Me: ei! honest question
joylie: ok
Me: may naririnig ka ba nachismis about me...kahit na ano?
joylie: wla nmn....
Marco: oh ok, hehehe
joylie: like what namn....r u guilty of anything....
Me: ewan ko
Me: hahaha that depends
joylie: loko
Me: para mo naman me di kilala
joylie: ok
Me: ikaw, u want to ask me anything? sasagutin ko .
joylie: like what?
Me: kahit na ano na gsto mo itanong sken...kahit noon pa
joylie: oh cge ill be honest
Me: senxia ka na para akong nakainom...kulang lang sa tulog hehehehe
joylie: ok lng...heard kc uve been in a rel with the same u know....
Me: hahahaha...sabi na nga ba eh
joylie: pero i didnt mind it nmn kc nga thats ur decision and i respect it...
Me: wala lang
joylie: wag mo ko tawanan
Me: kanino naman nanggaling???
joylie: no big deal marco....that i cant tell
Me: naweirdohan lang ako kc kahit ang lalayo na natin may chismis pa rin
joylie: u were here p nung nlman ko un pero deadma lng
Me: really?!?
joylie: ano b dat really happens...
joylie: yup...around sept cguro un
Me: kanino mo narinig? classmate?
joylie: di nga pwede
Me: di mo naman sinabi na di pwede...hehehe
joylie: basta di pwede sabihin....eh bakit di mo pa sinasagot....totoo b?
Me: yup

Joylie would not divulge who told her about it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure who the culprit is. Haay! It just sucks how a friend can fail you for the second time...Question to myself: "When will I ever learn?"...

Another thing that so stupid about it is that the person is another closet case...tsk tsk tsk...

Sumthin to celebrate about...

Its my Mom and Dad's 23rd anniversary! They were married on February 2, 1982 and Iwas born on June 24 of the same year. Nope, Im not a six month old premature baby. I was present at the wedding in fetus form that is...Instant! parang pancit canton!

Its our 3rd month! Its been three months that Kai and I are together...Love u so much baby!


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | RANDOM BLAHS » //-->





Urgh! been thre done that... when I started coming out of the closet, there were a lot of rumors going around, but to hell with them. It's a waste of brainspace. Live life, love life.

Congratulations by the way for the job! WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! MWAH!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

thanks mikey! see u at IT park!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

nklmlkmlkf

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter