+
Tufflove Exposed

Thursday, January 26, 2006

TUFFY SAYS GOODBYE TO BEING BUM

I GOT IT!

YAY! I got the job just today and I'm quite excited because its gonna be with a sales program. I got tired with the tech support and customer service program that I've been doing for almost two years. Well, they say there's a lot of moolah in sales. Anyhoo, I'm gonna be working at Asiatown I.T. Park which makes it cool but its so far from my house. Goodbye to the BUM life, for two months I've been doing nuthin but watch TV and DVD, sleep for like 12 hours straight, and play Dynasty Warriors on PS2. Good thing coz its been getting boring as each day pass. Don't have much friends here in Cebu so I think this is gonna be an opportunity for me to widen my social circle. So get ready bitches, I'm coming!!!

I've been thinking about going back to school also as a second courser. Given that my parents would give me allowance and shoulder my tuition fees like they used to. But since this job came first, I guess that will have to wait for next school year. Another thing is that all of my transfer credentials are still in Manila. Got quite excited about the whole idea because its gonna be a whole different environment again.

I remembered last Tuesday, the HR assistant asked me if I have any questions after the interview. I answered back "None, I'm tired of talking already..." which he took as a joke but I did mean it though. I hate interview questions like "How many batteries do you think are sold each year?"...and all those other trick questions...

This has been my busiest week ever. Most of the time I just stay at home and do my couch potato business as if its the most important job in the world. After the final interview, I went to Ayala Center and I just couldn't help but appreciate the scenery...Lucky for them, Im such a faithful boyfriend....Haaay!

Im gonna be starting this coming February 6. Perfect timing, since my favorite Korean soap "Only You" would finish the friday before that. My TV viewing is gonna be all screwed up again.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | SMOKE FOR COMFORT » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter