+
Tufflove Exposed

Monday, January 23, 2006

SMOKE FOR COMFORT

I get so lonely....

I was so bored the other night. Watched all the DVD's that I have at home and my PS2's console got all jacked up. Nuthin much to do and no decent TV show to tune into. I was just thinkin of one person and I miss that person so bad. My loneliness is eating me up and I know listening to Dreamsounds wouldn't help. I was on drama mode in short which I thought I've gone past already. One song keeps on on playing in my head....

I get so lonely
Can't let just anybody hold me
You are the one
That lives in me my dear
Want no one but you
Everybody was already asleep when I got up 12:30 am. I went out for a walk to think. After three months of no ciggies, I suddenly felt the urge. Somehow it helped, in a way two sticks of Malboro Lights became cathartic.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | WORD OF THE DAY » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter