+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, February 03, 2006

HEART'S DAY COMING

Paul got hitched...

My friend Paul jumped on the LDLA (Long distance love affair) bandwagon. Last week, based on our YM conversation, felt like he was about to kill somebody from the past...And after a 5 day vacation, he's in love. He finally found "The One", I first read about it on Mikey's blog . When I chatted with him yesterday, he said to read his new blog entry. I'm so happy for you Paul!

My bestfriend Phoebe brokeup with his BF last two Sundays ago. And now she say's she is inlove...Again!!!

Is everybody falling in love all of a sudden???

Heart's Day (Nah!)

I'm not really excited about it. More excited about the summer season coming in. Haay! the pressures of long distance relationship, para ka din single...I guess I'm just going to spend it with friends at Lovapalooza. I'll just take pictures of the spit swapping action on that upcoming event, haha!...Its the voyeur Marco talking...

For most single peeps out there, the dating game begins...The big dillemma is finding a date. For me, its the battle of the bulge baby. I'm trying to have a flat stomach so I'd look good in Billabong boardshorts. I still have two months to work it out. I've tried minimizing my carbohydrate intake (less rice) but there's no change. I really have to drag my lazy ass to the gym to do it I guess.

However, here are some dating terms explained from Strangecosmos:

EASY: A term used to describe a woman who has the morals of a man.

EYE CONTACT: A method utilized by a single woman to communicate to a man that she is interested in him. Despite being advised to do so, many women have difficulty looking a man directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to the shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman's eyes are not located in her chest.

FRIEND: A member of the opposite sex in your acquaintance who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.

INDIFFERENCE: A woman's feeling towards a man, which is interpreted by the man as "playing hard to get."

IRRITATING HABIT: What the endearing little qualities that initially attract two people to each other turn into after a few months together.

NYMPHOMANIAC: A man's term for a woman who wants to do it more often than he does.

SOBER: A condition in which it is almost impossible to fall in love.

ATTRACTION: The act of associating horniness with a particular person.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: What occurs when two extremely horny, but not entirely choosy people meet.

LAW OF RELATIVITY: How attractive a given person appears to be is directly proportionate to how unattractive your date is.

Grammy's

Another thing that I'm excited about is the Grammy's which will be held on Feb. 8. I've been watching the awards show every year. Christina will be performing with Herbie Hancock. Madonna has an interesting collaboration with the Gorillaz. Most of my fave artists like Mariah, Kanye West, Jamie Foxx, Joss Stone, Mary J. Blige, U2, etc. are scheduled to appear...



Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | CANT KEEP IT SHUT » //-->





Valentine's... urgh! overrated! ... and I'm saying that in a bitter manner cause this year, I ain't go a date...bwahahhahah!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

dont tell me you're going the cynic route sad? hahaha

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

LOL! Nope... life's good... hahahahha cynicism is soooo last year

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter