+
Tufflove Exposed

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

RANDOM BLAHS

MISSIN OUT




ODJ in red top: wifebeater version of Spidey or Flash's costume???
My good friend Odj called me up 9:00 am yesterday. After the kamustahan, he told me to check out the FAB gallery for last friday's Grand EB. Sort of an insinuation that I've been missing a lot. The event was held at FLUID bar and the theme was Anime and Cartoons. I have to say Odj is lookin really buff on this pic (green with envy!) . I miss the circuit and hangin out with my best buddies at Coffee Ex (SM North)...


Chicco (green shirt) with his friends

Chicco was also there, he's got a reputation of bringing the most number of guests. He even won an Ipod Nano at the White Party held last December.

Source

UPs

I'm so bored that after I've been reading this thick book from Reader's Digest: Great Mysteries from the Past. I found a lot of good-to-know info there, most of them the facts and fallacies of past historic events. Its quite interesting though. Its got info on how was the term "Peeping Tom" connected with Lady Godiva.

A lot of Cebu peeps from Downe have been sending me messages after they read my last post here. Good to know I have some instant friends way before starting with my new job at Etel. *winks

Somebody just emailed me today ( another orgasm! hehe). Kind of missed that person; they're on their way to Rotterdam right now. Just learned a new term from a friend Alex, LDLA: Long Distance Love Affair. Current status ko daw (toinks!)

I was chatting up with Joy and Jane on YM while publishing this blog. They're classmates from college, asking me why the sudden plans of staying in Cebu for good. Exchanging some new juicy chikas and latest happenings from our batch...

DOWNs

I talked to Phoebe on YM the other day. She spilled all the details in regards with her recent break-up. Im quite sad for the both of them though its a mutual decision. They first met at my place at Central Park and chaperoned them on their first date at Greenbelt (why not?!?)...She even gave me her email password just so that I have a minute account on what had happened. Being the concerned-slash-chismoso friend that I am, of course I obliged. Some things are just out of your control and that really sucks big time. Anyhoo, I'm always here for you friend and enjoy and have fun being single again...Im just an IM away....

I'm gonna be starting with my new job this Monday. Im working on my requirements this week. Apart from that I've been trying to wake up earlier than 9:00 am which is so hard to do because I usually sleep at 2:00 in the morning. My training sked for next week is early morning at 6:00 am. I really dunno how to adjust my body clock for next week.

I just came from NBI to get clearance from them. For crissakes, the experience was hellish. Not only was it so hot, I have to go back there on Friday. I dont know why it would take them three days to process one paper. GGrrr!



Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | TUFFY SAYS GOODBYE TO BEING BUM » //-->





Nice site!
[url=http://yxfqhwwc.com/wyvd/xikm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ijwkkrjb.com/ydpy/tqqj.html]Cool site[/url]

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Good design!
http://yxfqhwwc.com/wyvd/xikm.html | http://aijrhynx.com/twkq/keki.html

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter