+
Tufflove Exposed

Monday, August 01, 2005

FCUKED UP


Been listening to Nicky Holland's song "I Just Don't Know What to do With Myself" sems like thats what im really feelin right now. Everything is just so messed up! I dont like my work, everything is fucked up on the career department. Its my first year with the comapany tomorrow and i just wanna get out. I dunno know what to do with my current relationship, I dont like being tied down. I just wanna breathe, I like the love and attention and all that... but not too much attention you know what I mean. Im so fuckin stressed out, I can take it any longer...Everything is so messed up that I just wanna run away from it all...AAAaarrggghh!
What to do? what to do????? HELP!!!!
To sum it all up i wanna quit my job, dont have my career path planned out, dont know what to do with my lovelife...This is the slowmotion trainwreck called my LIFE ladies and gentlemen...


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | NIGHT OUT » //-->





Yeah I know what you mean. Buti ka nga tumatagal ka ng 1 year sa company mo eh. Ako every 6 months, bagong karir. Anyway I believe that youre still young. Probably you will find you way soon. Just hang on.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter