+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

L mag

I just bought the latest ish of L mag (mentioned on previous post) just this weekend. I bought it at a magazine shop in Glorrieta not minding the store clerk. I could just imagine the million dollar question running at the back of his mind. What would a so-straight-looking guy do with a magazine full of naked men?..Well, I dont know the guy so I didnt give a flying fuck to what he was thinking. As long as I have my hands on the goodies *lolz. I have to give it to the editor and staff, great spreads especially the ones by Raymund Isaac. The whole day monday I was reading the mag and I was like cracking up with this certain gay's entry printed out from his blogger page. He was so animated and funny though I really dont understand the gay lingo that well despite of my sexuality.
If you wanna check the entry out click on the link: 1 GAY + 1 GAY = 2 GAYS


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | MEET UPS » //-->





nice mag bes but am gonna give you one mag am sure you and jhay can drool your salivas over... hahaha!!! *Lolz* im done with it and man did it came with many big O's... just kidding... *wink*

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Imagine two guys (5'9 and 5'10) Manly looking and both straight acting talking to some muslim guys in Quiapo and bargaining for the latest M2M at the shelf.

Thats what happened to me and my friend last sunday. :)

BTW, nice blog dude. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter