+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, July 22, 2005

STRAIGHT? YOU THINK?

I was talking to Marv while he was working on his presentation for Saturday. I asked him this question if he tried doing the deed with a straight guy. Not gay or Bi but a full blooded straight man, he told me that he did and the guy was married. He met the guy at a mall and they decided to do it after that. I retaliated that if he was like there for meet up, I think that classifies him as Bi. But i dont know...If a straight guy sleeps with you, logic follows that he is converted to the Bisexual Cult, right?!?...Or is it just they have this way of conditioning their psyche that they are sleeping with their wives or girlfriends while you're going down on them.

SEX TALK BABY!

Speaking of the sexual psyche, I also asked my friend if did it ever came to a point that while doing it he was thinking of somebody else. He told me it happened when the person he was sleeping with had a close resemblance from somebody who was significant to him. It happened to me when I met this guy named Winston, he looks like Marc Abaya of Kjwan but more buff though. I felt like I was doing "IT" with Marc who I've been fantasizing since his Sandwich days.

This is where the guilt part comes in. I did it with my current flame and I was thinking about this guy, his name is Sonny Boi. And because of that, it was like WHOAH! the big "O" was longer...haha...At any rate, I think everybody is guilty of this sin; men, women, straight or bi. Men might be thinkin about Paris Hilton or Anna Kournikova while going at it with their wives. And even Carrie Bradshaw, she might be thinkin about Mr. Big while doing it with Adan before. Its everybody's SIN.... *winks


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | FASTFOOD JUNKIE » //-->





In my opinion, once you've done it with a guy, you've gone gay/bi ....

I've been with a couple "straight" guys for fun. I dunno, I just find the 'seduction process' very exciting.



........ yeah they're straight alright... straight as spaghetti before it gets boiled.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

bes, how'r you? i miss you already... about the link you were saying about harry potter 6, can i have it? about the "straight" guy doing the deed with Bi, i dont think they would really do it if they are really straight, dont you think so? anyway, looking forward to our gimik on sat? oh by the way, nanakawan kami ng 2 cel sa haws... tsk... miss you bes!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter