+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MEET UPS

My friend Marv was at the Shang last night to meet up with his textmate. I reallly didnt have any idea that he was flirting with somebody through SMS. I was on my way to the laundry shop to fetch my clothes, when he texted me that he saw Borgy Manotoc at a boutique. I could somehow imagine how he lusted and drooled after him after reading his text message. More like vicarious experience I should say. I hurriedly replied and ask him to like take a snapshot of him using his Sony Erricson camera phone. My ultra discreet bi friend replied that it might be too obvious that he is lusting after him, haha.... The tease! .
Later that night, I asked him what happened with his date. He told me that he just went home alone instead because his date just couldn't keep his hands off him. I texted him back and told him WTF is wrong with him and if he is like playing Marv the VIRGIN or something. He told me that there was nuthin wrong with the guy actually he was good looking and smells good. He just can take his date's raging hormones, he was like telling me the guy was like kissing and groping him and they're still at the Shang at that time.
I was like kidding Marv that he could've just passed his date on to me and I could have worked things out for him (*winks) . I think my friend is growing up and has gone past that "foolin around" stage, I think (Marv, is this for real?!?)... But anyhow, its definitely a plus if you get to know the person first before the groping session starts *lol. Somehow thinking about sex alone would lose all possibilities of taking it to the next level. At any rate it all boils down to what really is your motivation for hooking up with someone. If its just a casual fuck or for the long term fuck err, relationship I mean...


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | TGIF! » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter