+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, July 29, 2005

IM SO HAPPY!

Its my off for the next two days...I just cant contain myself, finally free from the confines of the workplace...Everything SUCKS at work bigtime. It would be two days free from irate callers and customers who signs up for internet service who doesnt have any idea what a browser is. I just wanna get rid of this stress that I've been experiencing the last five days. Its the 29th and tonight I'm gonna be going out with my friends, have dinner and maybe go to Malate afterwards. As much as possible I would try to behave and I dont wanna go too far. I wont make a promise but ill try my very best *lolz...Its fighting temptations night tonight... ^__^


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | GET BUTCH » //-->





yeah... sure... you?! behave?!? how is that possible when you're in malate with all the possibilities you can get out of it... wahehehe... see you later bud...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter