+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, July 29, 2005

GET BUTCH

I'm lovin it!










Butch just unveiled their Fall 2005 Collection and I'm lovin it. They dont have distribution here so there's not much that I can do other than drool over their clothes and to my consolation their models. I like the dark brown sweats, leather jacket and their trunks, I have this thing for trunks and undies...FETISH!...And in the tradition of using hot models to strutt their stuff, they featured two skinhead models...shaved head is just so SEXY....
If you wanna check out more of their stuff, click on the link : BUTCH Fall 2005 Collection
HOLLER to:
* FRANZ....this post is for you since you told me that you love my blog because of the BOYS...haha! Enjoy!
* Thanks to the peeps who have been visiting my blog, thanks for the comments....


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | HITTING THE GYM » //-->





thanks for adding me :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Dahleng, that is sooo butch! =)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter