+
Tufflove Exposed

Saturday, July 23, 2005

TGIF!

Thank GOD its friday! grabe...I went out with my straight friends and had one helluva good time. We went to this KTV and sang to our hearts content while guzzling bottles of San Mig Light. I dont have any voice anymore, I dunno what will happen to me when I get back to work. I had my throat worn out (no pun intended) because of singing and drinking ice cold beer all at the same time. Just got home and I'm so sleepy already, 4:42am on my clock...Good morning everybody...


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | GAYDAR » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter