+
Tufflove Exposed

Saturday, July 30, 2005

NIGHT OUT

I met my girlfriends with Marv at Ministop Malate at around 10:30 pm...As always I was late hehe. It was friday night and Malate Strip was not as crowded. We decided to just spend the whole night at Common Ground. Marv didn't go with us because he had to meet up with somebody. I did keep my promise though, I did behave. As if I had any choice we were at a straight crowd's joint. I didnt get to flirt with anybody but all in all it was quiet alright. I did have some fun, dancing to hiphop, rnb and reggae tunes til morning.
There were some cute guys but they're straight and I'm really not well versed on "How to Seduce a Straight Guy 101". I was just looking at this certain guy who was wearing a black shirt and too bad for me he had a girlfriend in tow. He exudes this badboy persona (FYI: Im into badboys than pretty boys...). His friend was hitting on my bestfriend and little did I know that he just met the girl that night. Funny thing is that he's been swapping spit with her the whole night and we heard him ask the girl " what's your name again?". Though I think that was so pathetic, I have to say ang haba ng hair nya!
We went out of CG at around 3:00 am and stayed at a nearby resto for some ice tea and more chika to make up for lost time. We went to Roxas Blvd and continued with the chika, my bestfriend had to leave at 7:00 am because she had to go to work (tibay diba!). We took more pics of ourselves and later went to Mcdonalds for breakfast.
*Alvin Alfonso on the pic


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | IM SO HAPPY! » //-->





hmmmm . . . waitsiva ka lang. gagawa akez ng "How To Seduce a Straight Guy" guide . . . wehehehe . . . i linked you up. isa ka ng opisyal na miyembro ng LIGA ng SANGKABAKLAAN!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

i was bloghopping and came across your blog! cool site! is it ok if i link you up?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

thanks for visiting Mr. leebog! yup you can link me up..i cant view ur site...TK is experiencing problems i think...its not pulling up my TK link also....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

ey dude! i'll link you up. if you cant view the tk site, just go to libog.blogspot.com. ingats pre!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter