+
Tufflove Exposed

Sunday, April 01, 2007

INKED




I just got my tattoo today. Ive been meaning to have this done for more than two years already but I just didnt have the guts just yet. It so happened that I went with Neil and Talia who were going to have their tatts done. So in such random fashion, I decided to have mine also. Ralph of Needlepoint did my tattoo and the guy was really good. The experience was amazing, I thought that it would really hurt like make-me-cry pain but it was bearable and for some weird reason it was addicting. I had a tribal phoenix design on my upper back while Neil went for a barcode design down his nape. Talia opted for a colorful and intricate yin yang design. So far I'm happy with the results...


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | GETTING EVEN - HELL YEAH!!! » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter