+
Tufflove Exposed

Monday, June 05, 2006

COULDN'T GET ANY BORING...GOOD THING THERE'S X

Do yo thang honaaay!

I'm, sorry for my blog not being updated for weeks. Didn't really have anything to write about other than my life is getting boring and boring everyday. I just spend my days at work or at home when its my day off. Well last friday I did watch Manay Po because Reggie my friend keeps on insisting about it. It was a good laugh, what do you expect from a gay comedy movie. John Pratts was so funny he reminds me of my officemate Ron with his actuations. Which made me say that he was really effective with the character. Though I find the beginning of the movie a ripoff of Ai Ai delas Alas' Tanging Ina.

Paul called me up on my mobile while I was at work. Asking if I could go with him and Mikey for a night out. Sayang!!! I have a shift....

Kai arrived last night from Bangkok, he is in Manila up until thursday. At least things are looking up for me here this next few weeks. He went out with my flatmates in Manila, why is everybody out on a Sunday night and I'm stuck here at work.

"Ain't No Other Man" (check it out here) Christina Aguilera's first single from her new album 'Back To Basics' was leaked in the US last June 1 and has now been released to Australian radio early. I got to preview the song before it hits record stores here in the P.I.. I share the same opinion from most of Team Xtina that its funky, fresh and different from what you usually hear on the radio. Supposedly the world premiere for the single was supposed to be at the MTV Movie Awards on June 8 where she is scheduled to perform. Can't wait to get a hold of a copy.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | GETTING F-A-T » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter