+
Tufflove Exposed

Monday, January 09, 2006

EMAILS GIVE ME ORGASMS


My baby just emailed me and I say nobody cant take the smile off my face right now. I have been so worried sick for days because I havent received any emails...It turned out that they were delayed for four days in India and their offices are locked just to avoid things getting stolen. Anyhoo, I've got my emails. YAY!
Yes, you might think na napakababaw ko but long distance relationships causes paranoia and just imagine all the stress that comes along with it. I know it takes a lot of guts and effort, its just that I love the person and I'm willing to risk everything for this.
I remembered posting a shoutout last month on Friendster saying "Never thought an email can brighten up my day." A friend asked me about the shoutout and eventually he asked me "pano yung sexlife?"...I retaliated "thats why im so happy, I got my email and it gives me orgasms..."
I got one long email and a short one...Last saturday night, I emailed an i love you note and when i opened my inbox this was the first thing that came up: I LOVE U MORE HON...Sweet!
>>>>>>>>>>
I'm so bored that I just slept the whole day yesterday, It was Lazy Sunday for me...I just watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith on video and drool over Brangelina's sexiness...


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | FINALLY!!!! » //-->





WEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ORGASMS!

Posted by Blogger Mikey Sanchez #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter