+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, January 13, 2006

JOBHUNTING

Everything was going wrong yesterday for some reason. I figured it must be my waking up at seven in the morning. The reason being is that I tried my luck at CVG since they have a tech account there. I said to myself I cant have this kind of luck right now since Im gonna be applying for a job. I was texting some of my friends in Manila for some early kamustahan while waiting for my name to be called. Paul, a friend who was havin his yosi break called my attention. Good thing he was there and I have somebody to talk to. Though Im used to doing job interviews for some reason Im quite nervous going through the same process again. This is my second time applying for a company here in Cebu. I passed the initial interview and Im scheduled to take the exams on Monday. Wish me luck!
I went straight to my cousin's house to raid some of his DVD's. I was planning on a movie marathon for the rest of the day.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | EMAILS GIVE ME ORGASMS » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter