+
Tufflove Exposed

Thursday, January 05, 2006

FINALLY!!!!


SHENGLOTS: with Ian aka Pink Mantra, Niña and Junal

I met Ian and his friends at C24 last monday night. When i got there they were already shenglot, i mean redfaced and all that(paeettt!). Ian came from Manila to spend the holidays here in Cebu and he promised that he'd be here after Xmas so the rest was history. I got some instant friends Junal, Niña, Ketcha and his boyfie Mark. Masaya naman sila kasama and finally I was able to go gimmick after being stuck at my house for weeks. I dont have any choice Im far from the city and the gimikans here in Cebu so dead on weekdays (paeeett jud!). When I arrived, Ian told me that they're going to PUMP bar. The girls had shifts early in the morning. Supposedly it was just Ian and me, but with Ian's red-horse-bottle-smashing drama and with a bit use of my charm I was able to convince them to go with us dancing.

So after 2 hours of chit chat and getting-to-know with Ian's friends we went to PUMP. I surely missed the club scene in Manila. The ladies got in for free and we were aksed to pay 50 pesos for entrance. All Ian could say was "ka-fun!!!" considering that we pay like 250-350 for entrance at Bed, Common Ground, etc. Later we found out that the stub that we got comes in with a standard drink (kaFUN jud!). We left the place at 1:30, we got tired of old Hip Hop music that they were playing...No Ever After, Shake it Off or any Gwen Stefani song; at least they played My Humps by BEP (good God!)...at least bumawi naman.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | SEX AND THE CITY SKIT » //-->





KA FUN!!!

Posted by Blogger Mikey Sanchez #  

~Oo°~

hello thanks for pinging back the new link

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hey, I was in Cebu for two days, Jan 2 and 3! Hindi lang nga ako nakapag-gimik, I was with family and we were on a tight schedule.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, BAI!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter