+
Tufflove Exposed

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

VERBAL DIARRHEA

I've been bummin around for the last 3 days already...

I've been doing online applications and chatting up with my friends through YM...I'm planning to do walkins maybe tomorrow or friday...

No time for MIRC, the ppl there sucks...all they ask for is meetups, one night stands...God, cant you get a sensible person to talk to anymore...

Im so bored right now...Im about to bang my head against the wall...

I've been listening to MYMP, Hale, Nina...

Koreanovela marathon....Cant get enuf of those koreanovelas, they're the BEST! Dunno they always have this kilig factor...

A middleaged neighbor was like out of the house on boxers...WTF! I know its really chic to have innerwear as outerwear (D&G), and low waist pants are so in right now... but man he is such an EYESORE! If he's Marc Nelson or Borgy thats another story...

im just so bored! senxia na peeps...


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | DIRRTY - Sexiest Vid Ever » //-->





Its better to be bored than to feel depressed. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter