+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, August 05, 2005

ALL ABOUT FRIENDSTER

FRIENDSTURRR!

Yay!!! you can upload 25 profile pics on your friendster account...Its heaven for narcissistic friendster addicts like me. I opened up my friendster because I've been looking for a college friend. I've been on the net for 2 hours lookin over my friends list just for this one person...It was crazy because I have like 452 friends on my list and I have to sort them out one by one. (*memo to myself delete some unknown peeps on my friends list)...I tried user search but could you imagine how many Kristine Garcias are there? 173...

POPULARITY CONTEST

I am sure you have read this on your bulletin boards "Please add me on my 8th account and leave some testi pls."...The nerve! To be honest I cant even manage 450 people on my account, so much more eight friendster accounts. If my friends list would reach about 500, Im gonna downsize it and delete some that I really dont know...That why its called friendster not STRANGERSTER...corny ko noh!

SHADOWS

There are also peeps who would ask for addups with no profile pics at all. I really dont add them up, whats the point in making friends with somebody who you dont see...I was able to get in touch with my friends way back from elementray and college. Bless the person who came up with this networking site. Such a genius!!!

STARTING OUT

I've been a member since Decemeber 2003. I didnt have any idea at that time what Friendster was, til I got connected with a call center in Ortigas. Everybody was like swapping emails and stuff for add ups and I was like "what the fuck is friendster?". Yah! I admit it I was such a dork that time, but guess what Im a friendstar now...LOL



Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | FEAST FOR THE EYES! » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter