+
Tufflove Exposed

Thursday, August 04, 2005

WTF!!!

I have this account on Filipnofriendfinder.com, i rarely open it. I have a pic posted there on my profile and havent outed myself there...for some reason all the ppl thats interested in me are all guys ...There is this one guy who has been messaging me for quite some time now askin for meet up...I didnt quite understand his last reply, all I can say he is such a DRAMA QUEEN!

here are the excerpts:

his reply:

O.K. ka dude.....giving number if its openlly givin is nice but having dot on the last number ur telling me to scram... k. thanks for the time hope u can find a perfect match for u... goodluck and Godbless.again thank you

my message:

hi sorry for the late reply...i rarely open my account here...here are my digits 0922350****...just txt me up


Dunno whats up with him...lucky me! the meetup didnt push thru otherwise im IN for bigger surprises...I hate dramas pa naman...


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | BENCH'S NEWEST EYECANDY » //-->





what's up with that?! he's such a certified drama queen... maybe you should have tried meeting up with the guy and find out the kind of person that he is... you might end up liking him after all... you'll never know...

*** haha... ayaw mo nga pala ng possessive... wahehehe...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter