+
Tufflove Exposed

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

SLEEPY AND BORED

Just got off from work but for some reason I still dont wanna go home...I still have work later though so I decided to just go online and update all my stuff here on the net...Im quite happy though I get to talk to somebody that I have known for the past (*counting) 6 days...His name is Paul and I know he'd get to read this post (waaahhh! hiya ako LoL)...I saw his pic from Mike's blog and thought that he looks cute, so I asked my friend about him. Mike suggested that I email him and so I did and being the slut that I am I left my YM id and phone number. Last friday he called me up on my cellie just as I got on the bus on my way to Alabang. We hit it off right away and we've been calling each other from then on. I dont know whats going on between us, special bond? platonic? i dunno...He is in Cebu and Im here in Manila so I think we'd see each other maybe 4 months from now. In a way its a nice thing though since we'd get to know each other better. I'd like to try out something that has stronger foundation other than the usual shag-at the first- meetup-then-relationship kind of thing.
BTW, Its his birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | MY FRIDAY! » //-->





pokpok ka talaga! mana ka sa bespren mo! *wink

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

salamat sa birthday greeting mo backlesh! bwah ha ha ha ha!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Suggestion Mr. Fallen Angel: as your present to my dear friend, Paul, book a ticket for Cebu right now, meet up with Paul, have dinner, watch a movie and shag. hehehe jsut kiddin

ooooohhhhhhh so you two have this platonic-whatchamaccalit then? Well, my friend's a sweet guy. I guess you both will have fun with one another...

and hey! don'tcha hurt my friend... or it's your head's on the line. LOL! just playin! :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

*shoutout to chaos couture:

dont go threatening around my bessie... you dont know me... yet... its your friend paul whom i should tell not to mess around with my bessie or else it's his "two heads" on the headline...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Hi sweepe... Thanks a lot sa pag greet ha? I'm so happy too na nakilala kita sa blog ni mike. Bagong daitng ground yan for sure. By the way, to chaoscouture and babysweety, wag na kayong mag away. Walang masasaktan. Hehehehehe... MWAAAHHHH...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

things can mess up really bad when you go threatening people so for the two of you paul and bessie... just keep it sanely smooth ok? neutral lang po ako... don't mess things up... masarap magmahal... nyahahaha!

(haha! sumali pa ako) c",)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

dont mention it sweepee! mishu!!!

to: everybody: we're cool...no need to worry about us, we can handle things on our own...luv yah all!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

O, eto naman para maiba: Humph. Wala ring mangyayari diyan. Bah, humbug!

(pause for effect)

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Joke, joke, joke lang po. Wag seriosohin.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter