+
Tufflove Exposed

Thursday, July 21, 2005

THURSDAY MORNING

Its 7:00am the end of another hell-ish shift. I've been staring at the glass window of the 27th floor office and its been raining outside. I decided to stay to browse the net and pass the time. Remember that Harry Potter I mentioned from the previous post, I downloaded the zip file already haha!....30 MS word files equivalent to 30 chapters. My love for pirated items, lolz...But I'm still gonna get the book nuthin beats the original and everything is in full detail. Can't wait for the showing of the 4th installment of HP, I saw the trailer when I watched Fantastic Four.


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | SEX, GODS AND ROCK n ROLL » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter