+
Tufflove Exposed

Sunday, July 17, 2005

NEW LOOK

Blonde Ambition

I think its time for a new look . I had my head shaved for about a year now. Though everybody is like saying that it suits me, I'm bored with it! I think after two months or so and I have like my hair thick, Im gonna color it either yellowish or platinum blonde. Im so digging Bernard Palanca's hair right now and I'm dying with envy. Hell! if he can get away with it so can I. I've grown my hair long, shaved head, clean cut, curly locks and its blonde that I havent done yet. I cant wait for two months but I dont think its possible to bleach my hair this short. After I got that done, I'm gonna be working on my tan.

No Sat Night Party

Its been like three straight weeks since I last went barhopping. My friend Polo who frequents BED and NYC every Saturday night, is like asking where have I been lately and thatI've been missing a lot. He also told me prior to going there that he went to an orgy party consisting of 23 participants. He was like texting me cbecause he had an extra invite and I just said "No, thank you. I'm fine with what I have. I cant even keep up with what we call "menage a trois" how much more an orgy party. But seriously, I'm an intimate person and I'd rather keep my partner to myself. Another thing I've been hybernating lately, I have to catch some rest and some quality time with Jhay. I've been busy also with moving at my new place and there are a lot of adjustments that I have to go through. Have to pay some rent with the new house and my phone bills. Two weeks more to go and I'm gonna be back!

*Bestfriend if you're reading this, we better not mess up our plans on the 29th or else I'll go crazy... BED here we come! lolz = p

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

TRY THIS!

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you!! And there's nothing you can do about it.



Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | FLAVALICIOUS » //-->





nice post bes... and what the hell are you thinking, dying your hair blonde?? as in, duh?! helloer?! are you going crazy or just plain nuts??? yep, dont worry... june 29 it is... no cancellations! mwah! say hi to jhay for me...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

dont worry bes...everything will come into place...if you're good looking any hairdo would look good on you...trust me on this one...the're just plans anyways....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

if you're gonna dye your hair.....please don't go blonde..... buh-lieve me... I've been there....... i looked like one bad case of Paris-Hilton-Wannabe-ism ..... try streaks/highlights

or go platinum white...... i'm getting that one next time to attain my next look... Japanese Supastah!

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Great work!
[url=http://zerezbec.com/kbzn/uxmr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rocluymv.com/kmeg/mdep.html]Cool site[/url]

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Thank you!
http://zerezbec.com/kbzn/uxmr.html | http://eknzgmio.com/nenx/ssii.html

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter