+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HARD FEELINGS

Shem an online buddy from Downelink had been flirting with me over the phone and thru email. This whole thing started after I saw him outside BED after the White Party held in Malate last month. After two weeks of exchanging messages with each other, he asked me if I was available on a saturday night. I told him that I dont have any plans and so we decided to meet up. During that two weeks of flirting he asked me if Im with somebody. Though I am, I told him that I am single at the moment (Yeah! I know Im bad!). My boyfie posted on the chatterbox section of my profile and I think he read it coz on that saturday night he never responded to any of my messages. Little did I know that he deleted me already from his friends' list. The main reason that I was like hooking up with somebody was that I was not really sure about my boyfie at that time and I also met him at that White Party night.

Here's the catch. He dated my friend Jake and he was really expecting something more than just plain sex. I dunno if Jake was into deep with Shem but based on the conversation that we had I think he had fallen on false expectations. In short Shem was interested on play and nothing else. Jake never really mentioned his name while he was confiding in me. The only clue that he gave was that the person was on my friends list. The way that I knew that they were dating was because of the testimonials they had posted on each other's pages, mentioning White party and stuff. Of course I didnt tell Jake that his guy was flirting with me. I was like playing god at this point or more of having a clear vantage point of the whole situation.

To Shem: rule of karma, what goes around comes around....To Jake: you really dont deserve the person...In a way, I know my intentions were bad at first (landi ko kse) but I think it did serve its purpose. Pretty soap opera-ish huh?


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | CHRIS' HOT PICS » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter