+
Tufflove Exposed

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BUTCH



I was browsing over the net and checked on this site for Brazilian streetwear label called Butch. Really sexy sweats and shirts and I also dig the Butch logo. I really like their underwear collection, I have this fetish for underwear especially the ones that come in funky designs and colors. I just wish they have distribution here in the Philippines....

If you wanna check their whole collection CLICK HERE


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | HARD FEELINGS » //-->





I'm loving the collection also!!!! and loving the models!LOL...and yeah, am loving your blog!!!! ^_^ mind if i add you to my links? ^_^

thanks for dropping by mine! ^_^ MWAH

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

sure no prob! that would be an honor hehe....i like the undies very much! and the models too haha...eyecandy!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Nakuh dahleng, pareho tayong mahilig sa underwears! Hehehehe =)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter