+
Tufflove Exposed

Friday, July 15, 2005

FLAVALICIOUS

It was grocery day yesterday. I really dont buy food stuff since i dont know how to cook *lolz... Just the skin care and toiletries stuff that I need ...I was amazed when I looked at the toothpaste section there was Close Up flavalicious. Guess what the flavor is??? Its chocolate, I was like what?...Since when did chocolate and dental care come together. But anyhoo, I really like the chocolate taste while I brush my teeth...Weird but fun! Its more like grownup's kid toothpaste and take note its limited edition...I hope they would come up with Brent Javier flavalicious too. Yum!


-==oOo==-

Case of the Ex

My ex Owen called me up the other day. I was asleep at that time he called me and I was like so freakin tired that time that when I answered the phone I was my grumpy self. His voice was unfamiliar at first but when I realized it was him my tone changed. I was happy in a way, its been a long time since I last talked to him. Basically, its just funny how Ex's can be like friends after a bad break up. We were like talking about current flame, flirts and how we joke about our past relationship. One good thing though is that even if you didn't make it as a couple at least you get to keep that person as a friend. We talked for about an hour and a half. I guess were much more compatible as friends than as lovers.



Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | FANTASTIC ONE » //-->





Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter