+
Tufflove Exposed

Thursday, July 21, 2005

SEX, GODS AND ROCK n ROLL




As i was like going over my old magazines and stuff, I found my copy of Lexy, Nance & Argus: SEX, GODS, ROCK & ROLL...story that focuses on friendship, love and gender identity... I showed it to my friend Marv and he brought it home and guess what his room mates loved it. he said the next day that his roomie Gilbert and his friend Marco liked the comic book. I told him he might want to show them my Cosmo 69 Bachelor centerfolds for 2004 also *lolz. And check if they would like it and make them converts. FYI: Marv's friends doesnt have any inkling that we are chickboys. Go figure!

Guess what?! I also stumbled upon the author Oliver blogger page...Blogosphere, what a small world!




Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | PASSPORT » //-->





Thank you so much, Fallen Angel. I'm happy that you (and your friend's friends) found something relevant in my work. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter