+
Tufflove Exposed

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

FANTASTIC ONE




I watched Fantastic 4 with my boyfie last weekend. One thing sure did caught my attention, my full attention if I may say; Chris Evans and no one else. He is so HOT!!! with a bod like that he should be called Mr. Fantastic instead. Funny thing is that its not only me, all of my gay and bi friends that have seen F4 just kept on mentioning on Chris. He is much more buff as compared to Cellular and Not Another Teen Movie days. Delicious is an understatement....*winks


Posted by Mckoi | | Email post



Remenber Me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.


« Home | //-->





nice blogsite huh? bet you're thinking who the hell am i? well, lets just put it this way, i am your goddamn "MENTOR" and if i may say, you surpassed already.. hahaha! i dont have to worry just to keep track on whats been up to you, i have these blog of yours to keep.. tc bes! mwah!

Posted by Blogger baby_sweety #  

~Oo°~

Post a comment :

 


 © Blogger Templates 2005 for Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
hit Counter